With the aid of the magnetometric geophysical method we are measuring Earth's magnetic field and its variations given by the encountered underground structures (pipes, pipings, cables under voltage, voids, geology, bombs, etc..).
The investigation depth is based on the antenna used.
Images are processed in real-time using the application named Visualizer 3D, allowing an immediate interpretation of field and subsequent detailed analysis.
Applications of geophysical magnetometric method :
- Detection and localization of buried utilities ( cables under voltage, pipes, pipings),
- Locating old foundations,
- Detecting voids and caverns,
- Contouring fillings,
- Mines clearing and detection of unexploded bombs,
- Highlighting differences of materials,
- Locating archaeological sites.